I am a DJ and played along side the likes of Pendulum, Chase and Status, MistaJam, Judge Jules, Eddy Temple-Morris, Kissy Sell Out, just to name a few.
- Am a general media junkie and studied Radio Production at Bournemouth University and have a Bronze student radio award, as well as receiving two nominations.
- I host a global radio show / podcast called 'Bass and Breaks' which was nominated in 2010 for an International Breakbeat Award (Breakspoll) and has a potential audience of over 3 million.
- As a music plugger I helped promote people like Ellie Goulding, Tinie Tempah, Black Eyed Peas, LMFAO, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lana Del Rey, M.I.A, Foster the People, Alex Clare and The Gorillaz.
- I currently run a record label called Artillery which is home to King Dinosaur, CutWires, Echo Park, Devil's Gun and Players Please.
- While doing a little bit of A&R for a management group, I discovered a kid called Madeon, some of you may have heard of him.